Thursday, May 7, 2009

Texas Candle Factory


I'm sure when you come to the studio you'll ask, "where did you get those wonderful smelling candles?". I recently found a WONDERFUL company called "Texas Candle Factory". I own a few of these candles, and will be burning them EVERYDAY! I am so excited about this company, because not only are her candles heavenly, but she (the owner, Sheri Biggers) is a stay at home mom that has a thriving business! I wanted to share her website with you, so if you are in the market for some wonderful scents in your home, this is you place!!! She has a lot of different products, for your smelling pleasure. Check her out!!!!

http://www.texascandlefactory.net/

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I am digging the music on the site now. Looks great Sarah, and I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete